Location: Metro-Boston or Metro-Ottawa
About the Role:
The ideal candidate has a passion for creating innovative products that users will love. You will be responsible for managing products throughout the product lifecycle, from planning to execution and launch. Working with a global team, the Product Manager will help drive product roadmap and play a pivotal role in supporting organizational strategy and objectives. You will work closely with potential and existing customers to both drive product fit/requirements and assist in the sales process. We have a saying at Reach – “if you don’t love it, don’t put it out” – and our ideal candidate wants to make an immediate impact in fostering a culture of product excellence.
- Write detailed user stories and acceptance criteria; draft user flows; use your keen eye for UI/UX
- Communicate project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA Testing, and launch
- Ensure requirement are communicated effectively to the business, design, operations, CS and development teams.
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog and track feature releases with different stakeholders
- Work with QA and engineering teams to streamline system integration, test and improve product features
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Research and suggest new product development and features for existing products; develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and make recommendations for differentiation
- Evangelize Reach products in the market by supporting marketing and business development on strategic projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in product development & management expertise in the payments / mobile app / consumer application / telecom domain
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience in technical documentation is a must.
- Prior experience in a product development or management is desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and able to see the big picture
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, Slack, Trello, Jira, Confluence, and/or similar analytic tools, testing platforms, and tracking tools
About Reach Mobile:
Reach Mobile is a fast-growing start-up with a world-class platform that simplifies network monetization. Our mission is to enable any company to launch services atop any network infrastructure with radical simplicity. Leveraging the power of our platform, Reach also operates a top-rated mobile service “Reach Mobile” in the U.S. that donates 10% of data plan costs to provide life-changing connectivity to women and students in need.