Location: Metro-Boston or Metro-Ottawa
About the Role:
We are looking for a tech and business-savvy Product Marketing Manager to be the lead evangelist for Reach Mobile’s network monetization platform. You’ll be asked to develop a multi-pronged strategy that elevates our presence in the market and empowers our sales channels with effective positioning and collateral. In addition to understanding our competitors, you’ll also know our customers and buyers and their pain points, and help Reach establish a broader presence in industry circles to communicate how we help solve problems. Projects will move quickly, challenge you to get creative and think big, and the result will be playing a pivotal role in bringing innovative products to market. This will require close collaboration with the product managers, business development, and marketing teams. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to meet you!
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support growth within our existing customer base and the acquisition of new customers.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and conducting self-led research
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Create product content such as case studies, demo materials, meeting decks, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Gain insight into user behavior within current products to identify feature enhancements and product extensions
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- BS in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field (Masters preferred but not required)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
About Reach Mobile:
Reach Mobile is a fast-growing start-up with a world-class platform that simplifies network monetization. Our mission is to enable any company to launch services atop any network infrastructure with radical simplicity. Leveraging the power of our platform, Reach also operates a top-rated mobile service “Reach Mobile” in the U.S. that donates 10% of data plan costs to provide life-changing connectivity to women and students in need.