Location: Metro-Boston or Metro-OttawaQualifications Required
- Graduate in finance is a must.
- At least 1 to 3 years of financial modeling experience, having worked on complex company forecasts and valuation models.
- Strong understanding of financial projections based on management guidance, company budget and consensus estimates. This will include creating various scenarios like management case, investors case, upside and downside case etc.
- Analytical Skills: working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. Analyze the operating metrics to project the line items like Revenues, EBITDA etc. using key drivers for the company.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Should have exposure to Data analytics, visualization and be able to present data in a way where it is able to tell the story.
- Optimize the revenue funnel.
- Experience in working with strategy and corporate teams in the past will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent spreadsheet modeling skills, with good analytical skills and an ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel will, again, be an added advantage
- Should have excellent communication skills with experience / ability of interacting with people in different geographies.
- Self-starter with strong coordination, organization, interpersonal, planning, communication and multi-tasking skills. Willingness to pitch in where needed.
About Reach Mobile:
Reach Mobile is a fast-growing start-up with a world-class platform that simplifies network monetization. Our mission is to enable any company to launch services atop any network infrastructure with radical simplicity. Leveraging the power of our platform, Reach also operates a top-rated mobile service “Reach Mobile” in the U.S. that donates 10% of data plan costs to provide life-changing connectivity to women and students in need.