Location: Metro-Boston or Metro-Ottawa
About the Role:
The ideal team member enjoys a fast-paced environment, has strong attention to detail, comfortably manages multiple projects & deadlines, can work independently as well as in team settings, and has excellent interpersonal skills. You'll work with all areas of the business including Engineering, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, and our Executive team, as well as directly with clients/customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Guiding internal and external projects from start to completion.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop and maintain client reports, materials, and presentations.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems within specific projects in a timely manner.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 3-5 years of work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Experience in the telecom field is a plus