Location: Metro-Boston or Metro-Ottawa
About the Role:
At Reach Mobile, we believe that being totally dedicated to a happy customer experience is vital. Boasting as one of the highest rated mobile services, we pride ourselves on our best-in-class mobile service. Your role as a full time Customer Success representative will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Proactive duties such as following up with customers who had complaints, thanking our top referrers, and celebrating Reach anniversaries, etc.
- Answering customer questions via phone calls, emails, texts and Live Chat
- Converting leads to customers by asking specific questions to their data usage, device type, and providing service quotes
- Multitasking and organizational skills. Customer Success reps must be able to engage with multiple tasks as once, including incoming calls, chat inquiries and troubleshooting requests. The Customer Success rep must be able to stay collected and prioritize most pressing needs first.
- Troubleshooting service-related issues, including assisting with the activation of service, account management and other network-related problems. Problem solving with customers, resolving issues while knowing their time is valuable.
- Ability to use our CRM (Hubspot) and follow up with specific Tasks and Tickets as needed.
- Getting to know your customer: Have a birthday coming up? Graduating college soon? Just bought a new phone? We’re a mobile service that cares about people.
- Training to learn about Reach Mobile in its entirety (technical, product, nonprofit partners, etc.) and truly becoming part of the team.
- Monitoring social media for questions that are posted on our various platforms.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
Expected Hours: Customer Success coverage runs from 9am until 9pm EST Monday through Sunday. Shifts are divided into 6 to 8 hour blocks. We are looking for coverage of various shifts
About Reach Mobile:
Reach Mobile is a fast-growing start-up with a world-class platform that simplifies network monetization. Our mission is to enable any company to launch services atop any network infrastructure with radical simplicity. Leveraging the power of our platform, Reach also operates a top-rated mobile service “Reach Mobile” in the U.S. that donates 10% of data plan costs to provide life-changing connectivity to women and students in need.